- Facilitate and attend monthly PaceSetters board of directors (PS BOD) meetings, held first Monday of every month. (Meeting 12 times per year.)
- Email PS BOD meeting agenda week prior to the meeting. See prior year agendas for what needs to be discussed and when.
- Facilitate and attend quarterly executive (elected officials) PS BOD meetings. (This is an approximate meeting frequency, as needs dictate.)
- Attend year-end review meeting with all major PS sponsors. Currently, FCM is the only major sponsor, through giving PS $5,000 per year. (Meeting once per year.)
- Be active on all PS social media platforms, not necessarily through posting but to be informed of activity.
- All general inquiry emails that arrive through the PS website are routed through the President’s email address. These emails need to be filtered and redirected as appropriate. Approx 2-3 emails received per day, depending on time of year (summer is normally more busy due to “race season”)
- As President, you also hold a seat on the FCM BOD. Attendance at FCM BOD meetings is required once per month. (Meeting 12 times per year.)
- As President, you must be highly organized and engaged with all aspects of the club. There are many “little things” from emails and texts, to phone calls that you will be doing.
- Facilitate, if the President is unable to, and attend monthly PS BOD meetings, held first Monday of every month. (Meeting 12 times per year.)
- Attend quarterly executive (elected officials) PS BOD meetings. (This is an approximate meeting frequency, as needs dictate.)
- Provide additional support to the Fox Cities Marathon Training Runs if the training coordinator requests it.
- Coordinate apparel or merchandise for the club. This includes working with a graphic artist to design the art work, finding a vendor to produce the apparel/merchandise and managing the ordering, payment and distribution of apparel/merchandise to members.
- FCM Race Weekend: Assist the president with coordinating the food for the pre-pasta dinner.
- Create a slide show of our members throughout the year for the PS Christmas Party. (Meeting once per year.)
- Attend PS Volunteer Party and thank volunteers. (Meeting once per year.)
- Be active on all PS social media platforms, answering questions and alerting members of upcoming activities.
- Take minutes at monthly board meetings.
- After the meeting, prepare a summary of discussion and action items for board members. Send this summary to board members via email.
- On occasion, send official correspondence from the club at the direction of the executive board.
- Keep records of club income and expenses. Produce monthly financial reports for the board of directors.
- Maintain bank accounts belonging to the club, depositing checks and paying bills as needed.
- File tax and other legal documents with the federal government and the State of Wisconsin as needed to ensure compliance with tax laws as they apply to a 501(c)(3) organization.
- Advise the board of directors on financial matters which can or will affect club operation.